Project lost after gsuite data migration

Hi!
My problem is quite complicated, and I don't know who could help.
I have created a virtual server and had a website running on it.
My organization had a gsuite migration, as our local company bcame part of the global organization. The migration was successful on almost every platform (gmail, calendar, drive, ...) but not on google cloud. To be more precise, it was working for a while, but it looks like ownership did not transfer well, because after admins were deleting (archiving) the migration donor data, the server was inaccessible.
I don't know where to look for help...
I can provide some data for a Google employee to identify the project and server.
DaviD

5 1 128
1 REPLY 1

Hi @davidragon,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

If I understand your issue correctly,your organization recently migrated and it looks to me like you're experiencing access issues on your Virtual Machine (VM).
This would be difficult to troubleshoot without more visibility on your project and organization. 

First and foremost, you have to consult your IT Department (Global Organization) if you believe that they are responsible for managing your VM or servers. 
Additionally, make sure you review your IAM permissions in both Service accounts and Permissions to guarantee that you are supposed to have access on that server.

Lastly, you may opt to contact Google Cloud Support to further check on your issue as they have access to review your Project.

I hope you find this insightful.