Enum si condición

Hola, soy completamente nuevo con el uso de App Shet y he tratado de ver tutoriales pero son muy largos y enredan porque se hacen sobre cosas que ya están desarrolladas y no sobre un ejemplo puntual. Este es mi caso

• tengo una tabla que clasifica equipos (donde municipio y parroquia son enum de otra tabla llamada territorios), alli tengo:
    municipio, parroquia, equipo (que comprende varios elementos) y estatus. tengo otra tabla donde registro cada uno de los elementos que conforman los equipos, igualmente tiene municipio, parroquia y equipos pero quisiera que me traiga en un Enum no solamente los equipos del municipio y la parroquia sino también filtre aquellos que estén activos.

Agradezco su ayuda para pasar a otra pregunta, pero posiblemente la respuesta de esto me sirva de referencia, en caso de que no entonces preguntaré, gracias de antemano

0 1 26
1 REPLY 1

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @JFloresH1 

You may want to ask your question in English for a faster response 🙂

"Hi, I'm completely new to using App Shet and I've tried to watch tutorials but they are very long and convoluted because they are about things that are already developed and not about a specific example. This is my case

I have a table that classifies teams (where municipality and parish are enum of another table called territories), there I have:
municipality, parish, team (which comprises several elements) and status. I have another table where I register each of the elements that make up the teams, also has municipality, parish and teams but I would like to bring me in an Enum not only the teams of the municipality and the parish but also filter those that are active.
I appreciate your help to move on to another question, but possibly the answer to this will serve as a reference, if not then I will ask, thanks in advance.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)"

From my understanding, what you are looking for is a dependent dropdown. This is possible using the Valid_If expression, e.g. either a Yes/No result or a list.

I would definitely go with a list in your case, using a FILTER() expression.

As I understand it, municipaly and parish are elements that will participate in the filtering criteria of the team to pick.

Can you try this, on the valid_if expression of the column [team]:

FILTER("TEAM",
  [municipality]=[_THISROw].[municipality],
  [parish]=[_THISROw].[parish],
  [status]="active",
)

Here is how to do that:

Aurelien_0-1714370879402.pngAurelien_1-1714370934159.png

For reference:

Dependent drop-downs - AppSheet Help

Check form input validity (Valid_If) - AppSheet Help

FILTER() - AppSheet Help